Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell laptop charger taken in JJ Library

Options
  • 05-12-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I was studying on the 2nd floor of the Library today and I didn't have a plug space so I charged my laptop at a plug just behind me. I used my laptop for a bit and left the charger in the plug but I went to charge it again and realised the charger was gone. It's only happened in the last hour or so.

I'm thinking someone that was at the seats beside the plug might have taken it by accident when they were packing up to leave or one of the staff took it thinking it was left behind.

I'm a total eegit for not keeping an eye on it but I was just wondering if anyone had taken it by accident and if they had could they let me know and hand it into lost property in the library.

I was sitting at the seats beside the Confucious collection which is just beside the reception desk on the second floor.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

Was it black by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

One of the library staff seems to be going around picking them up. He tried to take mine yesterday (similar situation left it behind me). Just go up to the desk. If they don't have yours they'll have about a hundred others!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

LUPE wrote: »
    Was it black by any chance?

It's a Dell laptop charger...

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

This happened to me once too! (In almost the exact same spot as yourself!)

Right before exams :mad:

Stupidly I din't move my files off the laptop whilst it still had battery.

Didn't manage to get a new charger until after exams :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I got it back, one of the library staff had taken it. Thank god! Cheers for your help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement