Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I LOVE ACID ,TWISTED PEPPER DECEMBER 29TH

Options
  • 05-12-2011 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Surge I Love Acid Party

Look who is coming to town this Christmas, yes of coarse Santa but even better than than that..............

I LOVE ACID CREW Feat AGT RAVE CRU, MARK ARCHER (EX ALTERN8) & POSTHUMAN

Basement - I Love Acid Party
    AGT RAVE CRU
    MARK ARCHER EX ALTERN8
    POSTHUMAN

The Stage - Live Bands
    THE CUJO FAMILY
    COLD COMFERT

The Mezz
    Will be getting taken over by the sistrom crew line up to be announced!

Thursday 29 of Dec YES YES The same night as the Primal Scream gig at the O2! This will deffo be the place to be afterwards, with whooper line up and all for only a tenner(with p.s ticket)!

Surge are very proud to be hosting this festive event. We will be taking over the Twisted Pepper from top to bottom bringing you one hell of a party. Surge have a few festive surprises for an all incorporating party buzz. We will be hosting live bands on The Stage and live bands don't come much better than this THE CUJO FAMILY and COLD COMFORT Yee Haa!!!!

Lots more INFO to follow stay tuned!

Admin 10/12 e

MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

Comments

Advertisement