Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs Bundoran ballyshannon areas?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Anyone know any pubs showing premiership football at 3pm on a Saturday in the Bundoran ballyshannon areas???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

All of them I would imagine. Not giving ye a short answer but any pub that's open will have the footy on.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

i am looking for one that has a foreign satellite for show 3pm games not on sky sports ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sky sports dont show games at 3 on a Saturday but Setanta do and their next 3 gamea are

Saturday, December 10 Manchester Utd v Wolves 3PM
    Saturday, December 17 Everton v Norwich 3PM
    Saturday, December 31 Arsenal v QPR 3PM

That might help a little. Sorry dont know any pubs in those towns.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭major deegan

Chasin bull, on main st Bundoran.sports bar couple of big screens and loadz others.....good pint too.There in the summer,nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Bridge bar in Bundoran has what your looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

i am looking for one that has a foreign satellite for show 3pm games not on sky sports ?

You dont work for Sky do you? Are you trying to catch a buddy out? showing illegal games

:D

It is not illegal to show a match at 3pm or a match from a foreign broadcaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

It is not illegal to show a match at 3pm or a match from a foreign broadcaster.

It used to be but I don't think it is anymore. So long as the broadcaster isn't Irish that is, sky no longer hold exclusive rights to Premier league in Ireland, they used to then it was illegal. Open to correction on that though.

Its all to do with European free trade, doesn't matter if sky have the rights to show it in Ireland it can be shown from any provider within the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

thanks for your help, will check it out, and no i not from sky, lol!

• Advertisement
Advertisement