Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa Break

Options
  • 06-12-2011 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭

Hi all I am arriving in Melbourne on the 16th of December. My girlfriend is already there and as a surprise I want to bring her off for a night in a decent hotel and get a spa treatment i.e. a massage. Any of the prices I seem to find are looking at about $500 which is a bit outside my price range. Anyone got any suggestions for Melbourne.

Is there a site like boardsdeals or citydeal in Australia I could look up?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Yeah have a look at :http://www.allthedeals.com.au/

there are loads of deal sites the above merges them all into one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Allthedeals can be pretty hit and miss I found. I find Travelzoo is great for more upmarket deals that are pretty cheap. They often have 4 or 5 star hotels with spa's for like $150 per night including breakfast and a treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Cheers thanks ill check both of them out now. Thinking of doing a hot air balloon over Melbourne as well so hopefully ill get a decent deal.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

For the hot air balloon, go to redballoon.com.au or viator.com ... travel obsessive? me? never!:cool:

Advertisement