Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple Cartilage Piercing.. what RINGS?!

Options
  • 06-12-2011 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Where can I find these earrings? I already have one piercing there (the middle one) but I am not sure what type of rings I should buy to accomplish this look if I were to get the two additional piercings. Any ideas?

heres a link if the upload doesnt work: http://pinterest.com/pin/120963939961038039/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Barbells? You can get ones with really short posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jazzejefff

Barbells? You can get ones with really short posts.

I tried that with the daith piercing I currently have... but the only thing that seemed to work was a really short labret ring with a flat back. It doesnt look like thats whats being used in the picture. Ive never seen such tiny studs like this with flat backs..

Maybe some sort of dermal ring would do the trick?

any other ideas?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

You usually won't get screw in balls for ear piercings that are really tiny but a push-in one would be much smaller.
    I had a labret in my tragus piercing before with a push in jewel that was exactly like the top piercing in the picture. It was tiny.

Posy wrote: »
    You usually won't get screw in balls for ear piercings that are really tiny but a push-in one would be much smaller.
    I had a labret in my tragus piercing before with a push in jewel that was exactly like the top piercing in the picture. It was tiny.

whats a push in earring and where can i find one?? lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

jazzejefff wrote: »
    whats a push in earring and where can i find one?? lol

One like this, where there's a bit that sticks out from the ball and slots into the bar itself if you know what I mean

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

There are labret studs (they're not 'earrings' really if they don't have backs) on this site like the type I have had. :)

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/body_jewellery_shop/body_piercing_jewellery/labret_studs_labrets.cfm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Advertisement