Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting an Administrator to investigate my thread.

Options
  • 06-12-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

I would like an administrator to look at ny thread "Music, singing and vocals". This tread contained uploads up u tube videos of three well known Christmas carols.

I put in a tremendous amount of work into assembling this thread which was done solely for the enjoyment of members and guests.

I stressed that it' main benfit to the forum was purlely the enjoyment of those who like this music.

The thread received over 1000 views in just over the 24 hours before to my great disappointment it was removed.

I hope you can see your way to reinstating the thread.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is not a DRP issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement