Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doctor in wellpark

Options
  • 06-12-2011 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any doctors in the wellpark/mervue/renmore aera please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

there is a doctors practice right beside the dental practice on the dublin road. just as you turn into renmore park. name escapes me now though. really sorry. just know its there.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Sempai

there's one in Monivea Park, on the Monivea Road, as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

The closest one is the medical centre across the road from the trappers inn

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭johnnyk66

AFAIK the HSE website has location and contact details of all GPs in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Sempai wrote: »
    there's one in Monivea Park, on the Monivea Road, as far as I remember.

Umm, choosing words carefully: I've never heard anyone say complimentary things about that practice. They might have said them ... it's just that I've never heard em ... if you get my drift.

There's another thread in here about city GPs ... search it for a range of info.

I haven't tried them, but have heard good things about Castle Medical Centre in Liosban estate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

amy85 wrote: »
    there is a doctors practice right beside the dental practice on the dublin road. just as you turn into renmore park. name escapes me now though. really sorry. just know its there.

Grace Doyle.
    Good doctor, but you can be left waiting a while to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭factual lies

if you have a car take a short trip out to roscam to the roscam medical pratice,excellent doctors working in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

evil_seed wrote: »
    The closest one is the medical centre across the road from the trappers inn

Across from where??!! :eek::confused: *scratches head in vain but keeps coming up with fields or empty land! :eek::D*

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Across from where??!! :eek::confused: *scratches head in vain but keeps coming up with fields or empty land! :eek::D*

It's been a while since you were there, so.

IDA Small Business Park, corner of Tuam Rd and Michael Collins Ave. No 8 on the Ballybrit neighbourhood map: the new doctors surgery is on the streetfront.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

JustMary wrote: »
    It's been a while since you were there, so.

Yeah there hasn't been a field opposite the trappers in years. That corner mightn't have been developed but there have been small business units in there for more than 10 years, and crown control (now a building site where therre's supposed to be a shopping center being built) was there since the mid/late 80's and on the other side of the road FAS's predecessor (anco) was open more than 25 years ago (that's as far back as my memory of the area goes).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Axenti

Dr. Adrian Carney,
    But is all the way in Roscam, by the Spar Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, we'll stop here. Hope you found a GP in the suggestions OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement