Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym insurance/business idea

Options
  • 06-12-2011 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've a business idea at the moment that will cater for a niche market. In short it's basically a gym. I'm wondering what the insurance company will look for when making a price.

Would anyone know how much the likes of Ben Dunne would pay in insurance? Are we talking hundreds of thousands?

Mine as it is a niche clientelle wouldn't be exactly huge, but would more than likely have a good number of members.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Stillweak

I'm afraid I have no idea so can't answer your question.
    However is by any chance your idea an unconventional training centre where incredible coaches will teach tough/strict classes using kettlebells, sandbags, sledgehammers, bodyweight exercises, battling ropes and other mymadmethod type stuff for about 50 euro a month, in the south Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

odon.ie, will be different types of insurance if it is all classes/coaching verses letting people loose to their own devices with equipment, will also be based on number of members, start small and if you exceed the members let them know and the premium will go up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Thanks guys for the info. haha stillweak, is that what your looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Stillweak

cabla wrote: »
    Thanks guys for the info. haha stillweak, is that what your looking for?

Yeah thats the dream. That stuff looks like alot of fun.
    Hopefully somebody comes along and starts something like that. And while they are at it maybe an obsticle course like Ninja Warrior (challenge tv)

Advertisement