Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thermography/ Heatloss analysis Roscommon.

• 06-12-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

Got a call from a nice lady the yesterday who has had a fair bit of insulation work done on her house and is still having issues with cold in some parts of the house. Usually I wouldn't recommend it but, seeing as she had a fair bit of work done I figured getting a pro and maybe some thermal imaging might be a good idea here. She doesn't want a BER cos she isn't moving or renting.

Problem is she is in Roscommon and the scant contacts I have out wesht have been exhausted.

Does anybody know anybody? Perhalps in Galway who may be able to travel?

PM me if you can help.

Advertisement