Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can any shop fix a digital photo frame?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i could get a digital photo frame fixed in town? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Define whats wrong with it...screen cracked/images not loading etc? I reckon the place above Carbon club (The oul GPO) would be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There's a chance that it might be cheaper to get a new one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

ya its a 10 inch one and there about a 100euro to buy new so if its more than that to fix i'll def just buy a new one. its not cracked it wont load the pictures it just says no signal.. the very odd time the pictures will come up again and then after a while there gone again...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sounds like a bad connection inside need welding. That there place on Eglinton street should be able to sort it.

Advertisement