If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG32lk450

Options
  • 06-12-2011 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    just wondering if you could give me a quote on the above set, and delivery time and price to castlebar co mayo. I'm assuming it is saorview approved and wonder does it have a uhf tuner as I want to use my old analogue signal to keep my deflector channels untill I get a combi box in the new year.
    regards, unit 1

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

unit 1 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    just wondering if you could give me a quote on the above set, and delivery time and price to castlebar co mayo. I'm assuming it is saorview approved and wonder does it have a uhf tuner as I want to use my old analogue signal to keep my deflector channels untill I get a combi box in the new year.
    regards, unit 1

unit,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote and apologies for the delay..

Yes to all queries above! (and it's a really nice TV to boot..)

It's currently £279.95 and delivery to Castlebar would be £14.95...

Thanks again and keep me posted if you would like to grab one..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

Thats euro yeah? Where are ye based for collection?

Just googled ye to see you are based in Belfast,
    you you did in fact mean GBP279.95 for a 32"..

Thats grand.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thats euro yeah? Where are ye based for collection?

Just googled ye to see you are based in Belfast,
    you you did in fact mean GBP279.95 for a 32"..

Thats grand.

No prob Rick - Yep based in Belfast but we ship to the ROI every day no problem - drop us a line or give us a shout if we can help..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭unit 1

Received tv yesteday, shipped from uk. Thanks to rs for ringing me involving a delay due to availability. Very niiiice tv.ATB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.