If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for "Cambridge Audio DAC Magic Plus" please

Options
  • 06-12-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just looking for the price of the newly released DAC Magic Plus?

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

BUMP.

Need a quote.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@notahappycamper,

Please take a moment to read the Charter - we ask Boardies not to bump a query within 24 hours. Response time on the forum is a little slower than usual at the moment - if your request is time-sensitive you could contact Richersounds direct at the shop, contact details on www.richersounds.ie.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I'm just looking for the price of the newly released DAC Magic Plus?

Thanks...

Dear Not a happy camper,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately I have been out and about a good bit over the last few days - the Dacmagic Plus is on www.richersounds.com already at £349.95/€419.99 and we are happy to offer it with free delivery to Boardies at that price.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players-recorders-dacs-cassette-decks/cambridge-audio/dacmagic-plus/camb-dacmagic-plus-b

Drop us a line if you are interested and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

Best regards,

John mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Thanks John. I'm going to go ahead with this and was speaking to Kenny on Saturday.

Can you get him to ring me (he has my no.) so I can place an order - he was to check stock levels in the main warehouse

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.