Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Starhawk Beta

• 06-12-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭

Just got an email with a beta code for Starhawk. Anyone else get one?

Not sure how much of it I'll get to play. Have a pile of games to get through, after ordering too many cheap ones in the sales over the last couple of weeks, and with Battlefield Back to karkand dropping today.

Nice problem to have I guess!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Didnt get one ...yet..... But as you say with Karkand dropping today i think ill be back on BF3 after playing Dues Ex all week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Didnt get one ...yet..... But as you say with Karkand dropping today i think ill be back on BF3 after playing Dues Ex all week.

Is karkand what people with limited edition got?.. I no longer have the game but used the codes so would I get karkand for free or is it free to all anyways?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Oh I really hope I get a code.... Warhawk is a top five game, for me.

EDIT - I got one! Yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Joystiq are giving away keys

http://www.joystiq.com/game/starhawk/betakeys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Is karkand what people with limited edition got?.. I no longer have the game but used the codes so would I get karkand for free or is it free to all anyways?

You would get it free but you would need the game, everyone else it costs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Got one aswell, must clean the dust off my ps3 and play it, warhawk was good fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

More keys on joystiq, be quick

http://www.joystiq.com/game/starhawk/betakeys

needs to be a US account

Advertisement