Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximuscle Cyclone or Reflex One Stop?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey everyone. I've been in the process of cutting body fat the last couple of weeks and now I want to concentrate on weights and putting on some lean muscle for the next 4 weeks or so. I have taken cyclone once before and found it to be very good for bulking up. However, I have heard Reflex One Stop is as good as Cyclone and you get more of it for your money (.9kg more for the same price). Its lower in calories too which could be an advantage for lean muscle gains.

All advice welcome...

Regards,
    Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Between the two, Reflex One Stop.

Better profile and cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Go to tesco, buy the really cheap Whey they have at the moment for €12 for 2 kilo, it's as good as any other whey for a fraction of the price!
    Buy some cheap creatine while you're at it!
    If you must get some glutamine.
    Mix it all together, per serving, whey* ;) cheaper then the other options & every bit as effective.

*I can't help myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Burkatron wrote: »
    Go to tesco, buy the really cheap Whey they have at the moment for €12 for 2 kilo, it's as good as any other whey for a fraction of the price!
    Buy some cheap creatine while you're at it!
    If you must get some glutamine.
    Mix it all together, per serving, whey* ;) cheaper then the other options & every bit as effective.

*I can't help myself

Tesco sell whey? Whats the brand?

Only saw this, they sell a few different brands, the 1 I got is some generic stuff Nutri1st. It's got a decent ingredient profile, €6 Per kg you cant go too far wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭nbrady20009

Burkatron wrote: »

Only saw this, they sell a few different brands, the 1 I got is some generic stuff Nutri1st. It's got a decent ingredient profile, €6 Per kg you cant go too far wrong!

So it's a blend?

• Advertisement

So it's a blend?

Righto, the €6 per kg (2kg tub) is just Whey. The €9.75 per kg is protein,Cla, green tea & other ingredients in it (that I cant think of right now).
    Edit: I don't even know if it's still at this price.

Link for the €6 Stuff http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nutri1st-Whey-Protein-Vanilla-1kg-/270854978848?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item3f1036fd20#ht_2175wt_1270

I can't find the Cla blend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kbyrnsie13

do tescos still have the whey tesco clarehall ?
    i have had that nutri1st gainer it is great :D

kbyrnsie13 wrote: »
    do tescos still have the whey tesco clarehall ?
    i have had that nutri1st gainer it is great :D

Yep, saw it last Friday!

thanks man

btw maximuscle is ****e

• Advertisement
Advertisement