Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldy man race in Tramore

Options
  • 06-12-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Baldy Man race is on this year? If so, where can I get more info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

AFAIK it's on Wednesday 28th Dec, 12.00pm - registration in the Majestic Hotel that morning - €15 entry and it goes to the Laura Lynn foundation

I'll double check this info later and let you know, as I'll be passing the sign for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Brilliant, thanks so much. I'll be down myself the weekend, just not sure where to ask around...being a blow in and all that :D

Just confiring it's def 28th Dec @ 12.00pm - registration in Majestic. Hopefully the weather will co-operate and give us some nice crisp and calm running conditions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭duffyshuffle

8km or 5 mile?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

8km or 5 mile?

Whats the difference :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

cococoady wrote: »
    Whats the difference :confused::confused:
    46 meters :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

whats the story with this if you have a full head of hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

Is there a website to register or do you just show up and pay on the morning?

Spins wrote: »
    Is there a website to register or do you just show up and pay on the morning?

Register in the Majestic hotel from 10am on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dechol

Anyone know date for this year's run 2013?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Theres a big sign up at the Ballindud roundabout this evening as it happens. 30th of December and I am sure it said 12 noon but i could be mistaken on that.

Advertisement