Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old forum

Options
  • 06-12-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

I have completely locked the old forum, moved all topics to an 'archive' deleted the old main fora, and created a new one entitled 'We have moved' with a topic directing people here, and to PM for access to the clan forum.

No new posts are allowed on the old forum.

Any questions, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

ok u need to send inv to all members , get them on or else ill get fionn 2 kick u :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    ok u need to send inv to all members , get them on or else ill get fionn 2 kick u :p

Not my job man! Dans the man for that, I'm not a mod on here :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Not my job man! Dans the man for that, I'm not a mod on here :)
    Problem is as most might have noted is that the ingame name of people don't match their boards.ie name (or only partly). Hence I can only grant access as people request it/I find out they don't have access and know their ingame name (like Merc for example).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    Problem is as most might have noted is that the ingame name of people don't match their boards.ie name (or only partly). Hence I can only grant access as people request it/I find out they don't have access and know their ingame name (like Merc for example).

Well anyone that frequents the forum would see the announcement.

People that never check the forum, it won't affect.

You could try a mass email from the WoT site.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

You could try a mass email from the WoT site.

Yes, I think that would be a pretty good idea. Also We need a list of clan members and tick those that are here. I'll see if can put that together right now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement