Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone Line Switch Box

Options
  • 06-12-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone know where I could get one of these. I've looked on the internet and can only find them in USA.

I've 2 phones lines at the minute for my business, 1. for Telephone and 1. for Fax.

I very rarely get faxes in and send about 4 a week so was looking to try and drop one of the lines to save some money

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Most fax machines also have a telephone set built in, or allow you to plug a telephone into an extension port usually on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ladsmammy

BobTheBeat wrote: »
    Most fax machines also have a telephone set built in, or allow you to plug a telephone into an extension port usually on the side.

Thanks BobTheBeat, I tried that but if I don't answer the phone quick enough it goes straight to fax :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

It might be possible to delay the answer time for the fax machine. What model do you have?

Advertisement