Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Health Care Plan

Options
  • 06-12-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,

I am moving of my parents private Health Insurance Plan at the end of the year as I am no longer a student. Anyone know any deals with any of the providers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Chris Doherty

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am moving of my parents private Health Insurance Plan at the end of the year as I am no longer a student. Anyone know any deals with any of the providers?

I Switched to Aviva, They have several plans the cheapest is about 99.00 a month, I thought there was no need to pay for a Private hospital plan, and opted fofr one that covers private is the Regional Hospitals, Ask them about their plans,

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

Decide what type of cover you require and if you want to be covered for day to day expenses for doctors etc. Then look at the hia.ie website. Perhaps start by using the option to compare different health options for a specific price or else compare the plan you were on with similar plans from the other providers. hia.ie is a super way of reducing your health care costs. :)

Advertisement