Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give us me jacket back!!

Options
  • 06-12-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

This is probably a really long shot but here goes...

I was in Killarney at the weekend and ran into two lads from Cork..
    Anyway between the jigs and the reels of it, later as they left the boozer (Mustang Sally's) one of them took my jacket off the chair instead of his, they were similar jackets.. I dont know either of the lads names or where they were staying of going.. I didnt notice till i went to leave later that i was left with his jacket...

Anyway, like i said, its a long shot, they might not even be on boards, but if you know 2 lads that were in Killarney at the weekend, just let them know this thread exists.. I have a photo of the lads from the night but will not post it without Mod permission...

Genuine mistake so no hard feelings..

Cheers

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

'I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky boardsies!'.

Advertisement