Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weddng Music

Options
  • 06-12-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

hi, trying ot sort out music for wedding, bands are good but expensive, so was thinking about DJ, has anyone any experience of DJ John Bosco because considering him at the minute, but have no experience of him myself and finding it hard to get info on line. Any info would be appreciated
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 markj2009

I would definitely recommend him having seen him playing a few times at weddings here. He can play any sort of music depending on what sort of crowd you have. If I was you I would book him as he can be booked up well ahead of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

section4 wrote: »
    hi, trying ot sort out music for wedding, bands are good but expensive, so was thinking about DJ, has anyone any experience of DJ John Bosco because considering him at the minute, but have no experience of him myself and finding it hard to get info on line. Any info would be appreciated
    thank you

Excellent for weddings or any type of party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

section4 wrote: »
    thank you

We had him for our wedding and found him very professional and did a great job for us, would recommend him to anyone.
    We had a band called Mickeys squealing pigs playing for the first 2 hours then he was on for the rest of the night.
    they both put on a great show for us.

Advertisement