Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side by Side

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭tonytoc11

What are Armas Erbi side by sides like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

like a 1980s skoda it works but it's not pretty

A bit chunky are they...not exactly the lightweight game gun I'm after?

landkeeper wrote: »
    mixer a no4 is a boxlock not a sidelock the basic no4 starts at 2kish and goes up to over 4k depending on spec

that one in the for sale section is good value

Did they not all come with 28" barrells? The one in the ad has 26" barrells

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

no they can be specifically ordered with any of the extras that aya offer if you look at that link i posted re the importers and scroll to the bottom you will see what is possible

• Advertisement

Well I've been looking at a few AYAs and am dead set on getting one but looking at the financial situation it will be after Christmas and into the new year before I'll have the funds. So anyone after an over and under, my Lanber will be up here in the new year. Thanks for the help lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

What do you want for the Lamber might trade it against my sidelock if you fancy I deal?

Advertisement