Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Caolan Mulrooney

• 06-12-2011 6:05pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After discussion with another mod, I've decided to set up a condolensces thread here for the late Caolan Mulrooney. There is to be no discussion about the circumstances - this a thread for people to express their sympathy for his family and friends. Any off topic posts will be dealt with severly

RIP Caolan - my deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

RIP - I know some friends of his, thoughts are with them all and his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RIP

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and college mates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Rest in Peace Caolan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 MadelineX

RIP Caolan - gone too soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Far too young.. RIP Caolan..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

RIP Caolan

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yerraya

RIP Caolan thoughts with his family and friends x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Rest in Peace Caolan x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

RIP. An absolute tragedy. Thoughts go out to all his friends and family :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

R.I.P Caolan. Very, very sad:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

The start of a new chapter in your life has already ended Caolan...far too soon, far too young. Take care of yourself wherever you are now...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

R.I.P. Terribly sad. My thoughts are with his family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

R.I.P. I was so sad to hear this. I was hoping they would find him alive. My thoughts to his family and friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

RIP Caolan, my deepest condolences to your friends and family. I don't think many UCC students have been untouched by this story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

RIP Caolan. I hope wherever you are, your at peace now and I hope you didnt suffer. Your story seems to have touched the lives of not only every UCC student, not only everyone in Cork, but the whole country. Rest in Peace <3

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

RIP Caolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

RIP Caolan. So sad that your life was cut so short. Heard nothing but great things about you from everybody that knew you. Thoughts are with your family and friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

very sad to hear this afternoon's news - RIP, thinking of his family and friends at this very sad time

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

RIP Caolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 maryshan

Don't know anyone involved but feeling the wave of pain that every such loss brings, and very much thinking of all who knew what sounds like a lovely lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭AoifeCork

Extremely saddening. Knew Brian O Tuama who passed over 2 years ago as well. Has brought up some awful memories and can imagine how family and friends are feeling.

RIP Caolán. Remember: we only quench the candle when the dawn is coming. x

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭THENORTHSIDER

RIP Caolan, my deepest condolences to your friends and family. I don't think many UCC students have been untouched by this story.

I think all of Cork has been touched by by this story. Terrible to loose some one so young. Rest in Peace Caolan and hopefully your family and friends can find peace over time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

RIP Caolan. Looked like a nice chap. Its such a tragedy what happened. Heard there was some terrible stuff on facebook yesterday but I didnt see anything. Could somone message me. Dont want to be talking about it on this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Some friends were involved in the search. A tragic end to it. Obviously never a good time for something like this to happen but just before Christmas is heartbreaking.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

RIP Caolan, I hope your family can take comfort in the efforts of many of your friends and even people you didn't know, the Cork community really came together on this, just a pity the outcome wasn't a better one. Thoughts are with Caolan's family at this extremely tough time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sallyanne2

This story had a terrible effect on me even though I don't live in Cork or know Caolan. He was so handsome, gorgeous, and had so much to live for. It is very hard to understand how life can take a turn like this for some. Why, why, why and "if only" is all I can think of saying. God help his family to come to terms with this, if it is something you could ever come to terms with. It reminds me so much of when I heard about Brian O'Tuamas 2 years ago, I felt the same pang of regret, the same sense of loss for another gorgeous young man. RIP Caolan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 waterglass305

RIP Caolan Mulrooney.
    I know his friends and they miss him terribly. Its so sad. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Advertisement