Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

do i have to look for a new job?

• 06-12-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Earlier this year I was put on a 3 day week (wed - Fri) and I am claiming JSB for the other two days as the social welfare classed me as a systamatic casual worker (working 5 days instead of 6) as I always worked Monday - Friday. I get a cheque from the S.W every week for 75euro and 210 from my employers.

Due to the changes in the budget for part time workers on JSB - How will I work out with the new changes ? Will I lose the 75 euro as I am working 3 days out of 5 instead of 2?

I was hoping to stay in this job in the hope that I get back to fulltime in the summer but if I am going to lose my 75euro in July I would want to start looking soon before everyone else has the same idea...

Does anyone know if the new budget changes means I will lose the 75euro?

Advertisement