Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

six nations tickets 2012 Ireland V England

Options
  • 06-12-2011 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I am interested in acquiring two tickets to this eagerly anticipated game. I am putting this notice out with a genuine interest: not to resell. I know the face value since I have distributed tickets through the proper channels for a number of years. It is just that with the switch to Aviva, the overall reciprocation from the English RFU has gone down, thus a reduction in the overall pool out there and the unfortunate sky-rocketing of tickets from unofficial sources online.

If there are any tickets out there from genuine source, please suggest a selling price by sending me a PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're on the wrong site. Try adverts.ie or toutless.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement