Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 3 10 year anniversary edition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I really want an ipad now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can't imagine how it'd play on the phones, but I'm definitely going to get this on ipad. Hope they throw in a few extra surprises too, but retain as much as possible of the original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

As someone who has played Chinatown Wars on the iPhone, I can say it was fecking hard and nearly impossible to control, and I wouldn't mind but that was made for handheld devices - playing it on the DS was far better anyway. I can't imagine it'll adapt too well with the iPhone, I even find playing FIFA and Red Alert on it hard. The iPad will be easier and more user-friendly, but you'll need to have long thumbs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Boo, nothing comes out on windows phone. I tried playing the NES emulator on it and it is a bit awkward as your fingers are always in the way.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Think I'll download it for the Xperia play anyway...see how it runs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Anyone played this yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Fear Uladh wrote: »
    Anyone played this yet?

Ya got it there earlier! Have only managed about 5 mins of play, but so far so good! Controls seem well laid out and gameplay is pretty much to be expected! Like that its a universal app so ill give it a shot on the ipad later!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

****ing awesome on Android. All the radio stations just give me nostalgic goosebumps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I don't think my Asus Transformer downloaded the full 480 meg. I've no sound in game, only on the menus. Anyone else experience this?
    The gameplay is great though, I'm surprised how easy it is to play with the on screen buttons.
    Will be getting the Galaxy Nexus on Christmas day so will try and do a comparison between the tablet and the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Archeotech

Runs alright on the xperia play =) The control pad makes it easy enough to use too. Have to say I'm pretty impressed! Hope they release more PS2 titles to the Xperia Play in the near future ^^

Advertisement