Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Places

Options
  • 06-12-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Been looking on the UL website but I cant find the number of places available in particular courses. Im sure I seen it somewhere on it before! Does anyone know where I could get this info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Weird! Its always definitely been there beside each course written as "Average Intake", for example average intake for my course is 30 but that seems to be missing from my course info now. Maybe email the course director for the course you are interested in or it may be written in the prospectus.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gemma188

Its actually for a project Im doing so I need the average intake for all the courses! Not sure what to do now :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

gemma188 wrote: »
    Its actually for a project Im doing so I need the average intake for all the courses! Not sure what to do now :confused:

May I point you in two directions:
    1. The Student Academic Administration - they usually have a grasp of the numbers for each course.
    2. The SU's Education Officer - sueducation@ul.ie

Hope that helps!

Advertisement