Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Minecraft: Pocket Edition $0.10

• 06-12-2011 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftpe

-pwjtmVpeLVGVeA-jOifR9M2Fop_o5tcmhxwK79bK-fG348boD1JBYQ3uKGvUz9P64PS
    Imagine it, build it. Create worlds on the go with Minecraft - Pocket Edition

The new Minecraft - Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.

* Randomized worlds
    * Build anything you can imagine
    * Build with 36 different kinds of blocks
    * Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
    * Save multi-player worlds on your own phone

*Xperia PLAY optimized*

Note: Samsung Galaxy Tab users, please test the demo first! If it doesn't start, you will have to update your Android system software version.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

:(

Wish I had a smartphone for this. Great deal though! Might want to post this in Bargain Alerts too (ah you'd be allowed!). :pac:

Well, aren't you the ninja!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Thank you! Never bothered with it because of the €4.99 price tag (I don't pay anymore than €2 for an app) but this is just too good.

Downloaded it and WOW! I was very skeptical that it would work well on a phone. Works ridiculously smoothly and intuitively. That and you can play over wifi with other people which is too cool. I had a major geekgasm when I first fired it up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Excellent. This goes well with the new xperia play :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's a pity that its pure ****

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

AFAIK it won't run on a phone with anything less than a 1GHz CPU anyway :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

i coughed up the 10 cent for it. runs fine on my galaxy s2. pity it's just classic, but at 10 cent i'm happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Played it yesterday on an iPhone 3Gs. Worked quite well, however it got boring quite quickly ... (no mobs, only in classic)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Booom!

Its awfull!! seriously dont buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Booom! wrote: »
    Its awfull!! seriously dont buy it
    It's .10c

And it's not awful, it's just basically classic

It's not designed to replace MC, just to buy some time while your're on a bus or whatever

Advertisement