Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy pickled mussels?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

hi, does anyone know where you can buy pickled mussels in jars? i used to get the marina mussels in the supermarket, but recently find them hard to get now... tesco sell the ones from holland, but the marina ones from norway are tasty...

anyone know where to buy these? in a countrywide supermarket chain?

7007.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Ikea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

Faith wrote: »
    Ikea?

:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

LH2011 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, was my suggestion inadequate? Perhaps you can explain the eye-rolling reaction? It was a genuine suggestion. My boyfriend picked up some kind of herring thing there in a jar recently - I simply assumed that they might have something like you were looking for on that basis.

You didn't even bother to provide a location. Without psychic powers, we can just guess at your locality, and thus, where you might find what you're looking for conveniently. You won't find people are very helpful here if the rest of your responses are as rude as your first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

Faith wrote: »
    I'm sorry, was my suggestion inadequate? Perhaps you can explain the eye-rolling reaction? It was a genuine suggestion. My boyfriend picked up some kind of herring thing there in a jar recently - I simply assumed that they might have something like you were looking for on that basis.

You didn't even bother to provide a location. Without psychic powers, we can just guess at your locality, and thus, where you might find what you're looking for conveniently. You won't find people are very helpful here if the rest of your responses are as rude as your first.
    Hi there clicked wrong smiley face

when ikea is mentioned the first thing people think of is furnature, etc not food,

anyways i have looked at the site, and found the item below..

thanks for your suggestion

sill-matjes-matjes-herring-fillets__0123659_PE279835_S4.JPG

Advertisement