Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Server Event!

• 06-12-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Okay, most of you probably know that I've been working on an event for a little while. Well, it's finally ready and all that's left to do is choose the time for it!

Keep in mind all of these times are for Thursday, 8th December. If enough people can't make it on the day then it might be rescheduled.

Time for event: 23 votes

Thursday, 7pm
    0%
    Thursday, 8pm
    13%
    MoragdeconduoAirBiscuit 3 votes
    Thursday, 9pm
    8%
    Moragdeconduo 2 votes
    Thursday, 10pm
    26%
    Shiminaygavmcg92Moraghare05deconduoLawlessBoy 6 votes
    Thursday, any time
    52%
    SolitairejujumushuSerephucusKrusaderKeelanM90deconduoNiallwithazLawlessBoyXenon560Dazzanimrod86Rachel_Ann 12 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Thursday, any time
    Don't forget that this will be the last day of this map. After the event and party, we're going to start with a brand new map from scratch. However we will have the old map available to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭nimrod86

Thursday, any time
    Thursday is a tad tight for time for me! Reschedule?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Thursday, any time
    When is the new server starting? Is it naked or have some of the Admins been playing with the spawn a bit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Thursday, 10pm
    Solitaire wrote: »
    When is the new server starting? Is it naked or have some of the Admins been playing with the spawn a bit?

As far as I am aware no new map has been generated as of yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    As far as I am aware no new map has been generated as of yet.
    This is true. Completely new world which both myself and dec won't even have seen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Thursday, any time
    Will it start after the event or some time on Friday or Saturday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Unsure, doesn't take much to set up a new world so we could have it whenever people want.
    If people want their new map directly after the event, then that's no problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭bouncybul

I cant mak the event on Thursday but maybe Friday. Also I think we should have the map changed straight after the event.

Advertisement