Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best tatto shop in galway for coloured peice?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

hey, im looking to get a tattoo done, a dragonfly on my wrist

Drangonfly_by_tonberry_hunter.jpg&sa=X&ei=AoveTpKjNoiYhQe6nYiHBQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Bw&usg=AFQjCNHwPt9lAFiqm063yilGtbF4cIS0nw

Was just wondering, could anyone recommend a good place in galway to get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There's a lot of small areas in that tattoo design that I don't think will work well in a tattoo somewhere where you're stuck with keeping it small like your wrist, so this design will probably either have to be changed a bit, or done larger.
    (Not familiar enough with the Galway studios to recommend, just thought I should point this out!)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

I got my small intricate tattoo done in AWOL. Really brilliant work and Aengus is a lovely guy. http://www.facebook.com/awol.tattoos

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ellsbell

Victor Tattoo just down from powells off shop street. got a small butterfly on my neck with yellow and green colours, excellent, the best one i have. very professional great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

For a small coloured piece I'd probably go to Sean at inkfingers on abbeygate street.

Advertisement