Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AYA no 4

• 06-12-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭

IMG_1610.jpgayo no 4 side by side

26 inch barrels

1/4 & 1/2 choke

nice light game gun & very pointable

very clean well kept gun , can be viewed in stakelums thurles my name (brendan) is on it , just ask sean
    €550 o.v.n.o
    IMG_1612.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

What kind of money are you talking Sprocker? Ball park figure you can pm me if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭mixerbarcoe

What Price is on it ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭tonytoc11

I'd be interested in the price of this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭sprocker spaniel

well lads , i,m looking for €550 o.v.n.o i paid 1100 for it about 3 years ago !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

is this still for sale if so i should be up in thurles before the weekend to take a look at it .
    stog

• Advertisement

is this still for sale if so i should be up in thurles before the weekend to take a look at it .
    stog
    Yea it's still there , give me a ring when your there if you have any questions

Cheers ,
    Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

was in with sean this morning and viewed the aya no4 for anyone that is looking for a nice side by side this gun is in great nick and at a great price when compared to other side by sides . the gun just didnt quite fit me personaly and i ended up buying a longer sxs but if your on the look out for one this gun is well worth having a look at.
    can i also say that sean in one of the most obligeing lads iv ever had the pleasure of dealing with noting was to much trouble and he was very patient
    stog

thanks for having a look anyway

still there !

yeah its's still there anyway ! let me know what you think . . . . .

• Advertisement

bump

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭tonytoc11

Is it still there?

I haven't been in there for a while but I'm pretty sure it's still there anyway !

Cheers

Advertisement