Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best seats in the house??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

block a or block b on the main floor.

a few rows back from the front and near the centre aisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Any time i go to a gig there, i allways go for the south balcony level 2. Great seats, not too crowded, handy for the bar/toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 stevplum

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Any time i go to a gig there, i allways go for the south balcony level 2. Great seats, not too crowded, handy for the bar/toilets.
    What is the view of the stage from up on the balcony

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

south balcony is great, good comfortable seats with a great view. Always get seats there. Row A is the front row there and about seats 10-15 is the middle of the row

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

stevplum wrote: »
    What is the view of the stage from up on the balcony

Here's the view from the south balcony level 2, i think i was in row c (3 rows from the front)
    Microphone on camera is too sensitive so theres vibration in the sound, Horslips were rocking that night:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Personally i like the balcony too. Much better view, less crowded.

Level three is pretty "nose bleed feeling" but the seats are grand, was up there for Jimmy Carr, right at the back, and it was great. Place was packed that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Were there people giving him serious heckling?! I heard there were a few ejected!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Were there people giving him serious heckling?! I heard there were a few ejected!

There was one fired out all right. He offered to buy the man beer to make up for it. All the blokes mates begged for him to be lat stay but none of them went with him to the bar, he loved that. Great mates :pac:. he gave him loads of warnings. Some of the hecklers were funny, most were piss heads who were ruining if for the rest of us. he though he priced most of them out of it :pac:

Great night, i'd travel to see the guy next time. Went on a whim tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 stevplum

thanks for al the replies its all been very helpful
    cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

heckling really gets on my nerves. they ruined a good dara o briain show one night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

Yes, I would agree about heckling ruining a show-happened to me with The Frames, Glen got very annoyed. Spolied the whole atmosphere.

Advertisement