Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare Swedish Kronan Bike for Sale

Options
  • 06-12-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Selling this bike with a heavy heart.... It's a beautiful machine, a big elegant giant of a thing.

I tried selling it a year ago for €900 and am putting it on the market with a massive reduction.

I willing to let it go for just €450 as I really need the storage space.

I imported it from the UK 2 years ago, have hardly cycled it in the past year due to the aforementioned storage problems (it's currently residing in my brother's garage).

These bikes were originally used by Sweden's bicyle infantry in the early 20th century, (though mine is a modern machine built to the same frameset plan). They are beautiful machines to ride, very high up and visible and glide over any surface..

Available with a very large front mounted carrying rack 80cmX60cm (not pictured) which is manufactured by Kronan and matches the bike.

It also has a brooks saddle bought separately and worth €125.

Individualised number plate on rear
    SRAM 3 speed internal hub gears
    Back pedal rear brakes
    Internal rear wheel lock
    Rear and Front carrier
    Front dynamo light
    Rear battery light mounted internally on rear spoiler
    Internal pump carrier
    Colour - Black!

Asking price €450

I am also willing to consider a swap with a Brompton (a bike I can fit in my house!)

Advertisement