Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble properly loading Boards Homepage

Options
  • 07-12-2011 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

please help.. I've logged into boards and the panel of links which is normally across the very top with the drop-down menus of links to the various forums has not loaded with the rest of the page, as well as a somewhat sparser than usual boards banner and also the skin that i have won't display properly..
    I've tried clearing my cache and re-opening the page againm.. but it's not working..
    please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Are you using Chrome/Chrome-based browser? Having the same problem myself but the devs have been notified. You can try using the Beta menu which is working fine - switch it at the bottom of this page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

fixed now thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

In future, Site-related technical errors (Things disappearing, not displaying properly, pages not loading etc) should go to Site Development and not the Help Desk :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement