Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jameson Gold , schiphol airport

Options
  • 07-12-2011 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭

If anyone is passing thru schiphol anytime soon, can they check the price of Jameson Gold

thanks

s2016.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Take_Her_Handy

Generally people passing through there wont remember to check :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

Generally people passing through there wont remember to check :D

maybe someone will stop and check.. just for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Not exactly what you were looking for but my girlfriend picked me up a litre bottle of Jameson Signature reserve for €30 in Schipol last week. The other Jamesons, 12, special reserve and gold were pretty reasonable if i remember correctly but the only Jameson I needed was the signature reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They have a site, not sure if the prices are duty free,
    http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ShopRelax/AfterPassportControl/Shopping2/Liquor.htm?pagenr=2
    and not sure if you want to know duty free prices.

Last time I was in Germany I picked up loads of bacardi gold/oro which was not duty free but still only something like €11 per litre. As it is not duty free you do not have the same limits, so I think I got 6 litres.

You can email the offie direct here.
    http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ShopRelax/AfterPassportControl/Shopping2/ContactOpeningHours.htm

when you click it will turn into a dutch form, you should be fine emailing in english, most dutch peoples english is better a lot of Irish peoples!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

rubadub wrote: »
    when you click it will turn into a dutch form, you should be fine emailing in english, most dutch peoples english is better a lot of Irish peoples!

You saying us Irish don't speak proper??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

But we have the capacity to be much better at Dutch than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 international47

€46.25 on 09/12/2011

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

This is a strange thread.

However, I find its continued existence oddly pleasing.

Advertisement