Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panforte in Dublin / Wicklow?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Anyone know where to find Panforte in Dublin or Wicklow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I've seen this recently in tkmaxx in the west, so it's likely it in Dublin/Wicklow too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 hoags

Thanks for that - I didn't know TKMAXX did food; I'll check it out. Hope it is no last season's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Lol no it's not last seasons! Food in there is usually grand, especially something so preserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Possibly Fallon and Byrne?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

"taste of Italy" on Dunville Avenue Ranelagh will have loads of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

If you're feeling adventurous, I made this recipe yesterday, it's a good one. x

http://www.joyofbaking.com/Panforte.html

In the end I found it in Carluccio's on corner of Dawson Street and Duke Street where they have their own variety. Taste of Italy in Ranelagh had just sold out. Byrne and Fallon did not have it and neither did Magills on Clarendon Street, who did however give me the tip about Carluccio's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

hoags wrote: »
    Taste of Italy in Ranelagh had just sold out.
    Just passed there while walking the dog.... loads in the window :confused:

Ha ha - when I went in the lady there told me they had just sold the last one that morning and they were not expecting any deliveries. That must have changed! Good to know for the future.

Advertisement