Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Das Keyboard - how do I get one?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hey lads, just wondering, I'm looking at getting a Das Keyboard but I have no idea on how to get one to Ireland, their website only sell to the US, Its not on amazon.co.uk, only amazon.com and none of the sellers ship to ireland, do any of you know a place that sells them? much thanks - Micheál.

also, sorry if this is the wrong forums, this thread is what refereed me to here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hey lads, just wondering, I'm looking at getting a Das Keyboard but I have no idea on how to get one to Ireland, their website only sell to the US, Its not on amazon.co.uk, only amazon.com and none of the sellers ship to ireland, do any of you know a place that sells them? much thanks - Micheál.

also, sorry if this is the wrong forums, this thread is what refereed me to here

Is it that specific keyboard you want, or would anther mechanical keyboard suffice?

Steelseries 7G

Razor Black Widow

Razor Black Widow Ultimate

Or here are a good few Mechanical Keyboards on OCUK

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭MichealKenny

Is it that specific keyboard you want, or would anther mechanical keyboard suffice?

Steelseries 7G

Razor Black Widow

Razor Black Widow Ultimate

Or here are a good few Mechanical Keyboards on OCUK

really all I want is mx cherry blue switches, steelseries 7g uses black if i'm not mistaken and the black widow uses blue, but I'm not a fan of razor. thanks for the link to that website, I had never even heard of it :)

Serephucus wrote: »

thanks for that link, I may consider getting the blank keys, just a bit of a learning curve.

really all I want is mx cherry blue switches, steelseries 7g uses black if i'm not mistaken and the black widow uses blue, but I'm not a fan of razor. thanks for the link to that website, I had never even heard of it :)

Well hopefully you find something in some of my links :)

Overclockers.co.uk are one of the UK's largest [online] computer stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 akazzz

Second on the Razer Blackwidow if you want a mx cherry blue switch keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

A friend of mine has the Black Widow. While it's a lovely keyboard to type with, I find it very loud. Has a very clackity sound to it. Maybe look at the Black Widow Stealth (or Stealth Ultimate, if you want backlighting)?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭heid

filco majestouch 2 or ninja off keyboardco.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

really all I want is mx cherry blue switches, steelseries 7g uses black if i'm not mistaken

Yeah they're black. After a week or two you don't notice the extra resistance though. It's a weird feeling when your fingers feel like you've been overtraining them though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daskeyboard

Hello everyone,
    Saw your post and as I work for Das Keyboard, thought I could help you.
    We do have a retailer that ships to Ireland, it's getDigital.
    Here is their URL:
    http://www.getdigital.de/index/start/lng/en

Clickity-clack!
    AprilS

• Advertisement

Hello everyone,
    Saw your post and as I work for Das Keyboard, thought I could help you.
    We do have a retailer that ships to Ireland, it's getDigital.
    Here is their URL:
    http://www.getdigital.de/index/start/lng/en

Clickity-clack!
    AprilS

Funnily, that's the supplier in the amazon link above ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

What the hell? That's some impressive Customer Service / Sales department!

Three hours after a thread among thousands of forums is posted, and they register an account just to help a user out.

Serephucus wrote: »
    What the hell? That's some impressive Customer Service / Sales department!

Three hours after a thread among thousands of forums is posted, and they register an account just to help a user out.

I was thinking the same. Impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Daskeyboard for the win, they (i mean 1 of them) power boards.ie :)

yes, it is great support, they got me on my twitter as well, but signing up to a forum just to give me an answer, thats something i've never seen from a company before, great support guys! unfortunately getdigital wont have the S Pro (UK) in stock until February, eh, worth the wait :)

thanks for all the suggestions lads, but I think I'll get a Das Keyboard.

sorry for the bumpity bump guys, but this arrived today, it's awesome, GetDigital also sent me haribo cola bottles, chlass...

das.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Glad you like.

Another guy in here got two yesterday. One for work and one for home. I will be sending another order soon for home :)

Advertisement