Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which dry food best for Diabetic dog

• 07-12-2011 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a dry diabetic dog food.

Our 11 yr old Cairn Terrier has recently been diagnosed with diabetes & we're looking for an alternative food for him. He's always been on Bakers (which I now discover after doing a bit of research seems to be a bit C**p, although until now he has always been extremely fit & healthy with a fantastic coat etc.) We're currently mixing in Whites Senior which smells quite fishy & to be honest I don't think he's over keen.

I've done a good bit of searching regarding dry dog foods & the more I look the more confused I get.

At the same time we have a new 12 week puppy (Hungarian Wire-haired Vizsla) who we are also weening off skinners & trying with Whites Puppy, he likes it all right but is having very soft stools at the moment so not sure whether to just stick to the Skinners or not?

Any advice much appreciated on both counts

Regards

Advertisement