Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Online Retailers

Options
  • 07-12-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

After having a bad experience with Amazon, I am beginning to think that other online retailers are worth a look. Have you used / had a satisfactory experience with any retailers that deliver to Ireland?

Places I've used to date:
    * play.com - got a football jersey off them
    * ae.com (American Eagle) - often do 40% discount, for high quality clothes
    * Expansys.ie - great for having electronics earlier than anyone else
    * Elara.ie - quick delivery and decent prices on electronics

What places can you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

What bad experience have you had with amazon if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have a lot of orders from amazon, and had very few problems. I think i might have only had two in all the years and both were fixed quickly and staff seemed to care about the issues.

Were you buying from them or via third party seller?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brenmartin1986

yeah never had a problem with amazon direct, excellent customer service and the no quibbles returns. However I have had fierce problems with amazon marketplace sellers, very weird stuff going on, like 3 week delivery times, even though it clearly says 4-5 days when i check out and no communications, very frustrating waiting for an order. I didnt understand the whole marketplace thing at first, and after a couple of head ache orders it dawned on me that i wasnt buying from amazon direct. duh.

Advertisement