Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No picture on PS3

• 07-12-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

I have a 3yr old PS3 that powers on but has no picture.Im using a HDMI cable that works,HDMI port on tv works.The machine doesnt sound the best as well.
    Just looking for advice as to whether its worth trying to fix?? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

When powering on, hold the power button til you hear 3 beeps(think it's 3). It will then say something like "HDMI connected - do you want to use this"

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭mickob16

Cheers,will try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭mickob16

No that didnt work,held down button, got two beeps but still no picture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

This happened to me when I moved the console from one tv to another. had to reset it to factory settings (using the above mentioend method, holding button down for 3 beeps) then go through set up again to get back to HDMI.

Do you have another cable to try it with? Composit or component cable rather than HDMI?

Advertisement