Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Restoration tale leftovers

• 07-12-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭

I hope this post is ok with the moderator. If not, please feel free to delete.

I have a few bits and pieces of timber left over from restoration tale. I have put em up on adverts and renewed the ad today. Various crap - plywood sheets, oak, leat etc. It's a lot that might ideally suit a boat person/restorer. I have a price on it but am very flexible. Really I just want to get rid and reclaim the space.

http://www.adverts.ie/1170851

Slig, don't be a stranger, call up anytime!

d

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

A dnme you have enough there to start building your own boat :D You must be looking for a new project by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hi lads,

dnme - has your lean to stood the test of those recent winds !?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭dnme

vicwatson wrote: »
    Hi lads,

dnme - has your lean to stood the test of those recent winds !?

Yes Vic, the over engineering was worth it. Its solid as a rock and we have had some serious storms here since. Not a bother on it, it doesn't even creek.

I'm delighted with it cos it adds a new dry area to the house, almost another room/garage. Its a little warmer under it and it adds shleter to the exposed back door. I'm using it for all sorts. Even the "Hon-meister" has learned that she can sit in under it when it rains and she stays nice and dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Great stuff, better to be safe than sorry on the over engineering me thinks.

Hope all good up in Sligo !

Advertisement