Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar can't find my laser payment

• 07-12-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

I tried to make a payment using an automated system but at the end I was told it couldn't be completed.
    I rang greenstar & they told me it was because you cannot pay monthly by laser even though I have paid this way the last few months.
    So, I agreed to set up a direct debit but noticed 2 days later that the original laser transaction has been debited from my account.
    Greenstar have told me they don't have a record of it, the bank confirmed the time & date it was processed.
    What now??
    Oh, I have cancelled the direct debit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Darragho

You need to get a copy of statement or transaction from Bank and send it to Greenstar in order for them to resolve.

You should not have to do this but I suspect it is the only option if they cant locate.

Advertisement