Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Gaming Night

Options
  • 07-12-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

I was thinking we should set up a Boards gaming night on Steam, any mod want to organise something
    What are the most popular games

L4D2
    CSS
    TF2
    Borderlands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

I like alien swarm and day of defeat source.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

I'd deffo be up for it, and not just limited to steam (why is the boards BF3 server always empty? :()

CSS, Borderlands, Serious Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I like alien swarm and day of defeat source.

Does Alien Swarm have sound, mine doesn't seem to have any?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Yeah it does

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Add Killing Floor to the list, damn fun game and can be dirt cheap at times in the sales.

• Advertisement

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Add Killing Floor to the list, damn fun game and can be dirt cheap at times in the sales.

Thats 1 i need to pick up, the games aren't lists it's just a few suggestions, i think most people would have them in their steam accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sporks

I'd definitely be up for some of these. I just got borderlands in the steam sale and have yet to really give it a go.

Sporks wrote: »
    I'd definitely be up for some of these. I just got borderlands in the steam sale and have yet to really give it a go.

Got Borderlands last week too, if you want to do some co-op, add me
    below

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Gunmonkey wrote: »

Speak of the devil :pac:

Advertisement