Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bit of help please

Options
  • 07-12-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

Hey I have started a nutrition project in college and basically I need a bit of help.

One of the points is to highlight any additives, vitamins and minerals that are added to EasiSingles cheese, Brennan's bread and Rustlers BBQ rib. And explain their nutritional benefits to the body.

Anyone know where I might get these? Looked on the labels but really no idea what I'm doing lol. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

There used to be a Nutrition and Diet Sub fourm under Food and Drink but now its under Health and Fitness, never really got why it was moved. I'd say if you post there you'll get some people who can help, lots of knowledgeable folk there alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

cruizer101 wrote: »
    There used to be a Nutrition and Diet Sub fourm under Food and Drink but now its under Health and Fitness, never really got why it was moved. I'd say if you post there you'll get some people who can help, lots of knowledgeable folk there alright.

Nice one, thanks for the quick reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Closed as the OP has opened another thread in N&D.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement