Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low - Mid Range Robust and Reliable Xbox 360 Headphones

Options
  • 07-12-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

I thought I had bagged a pair of the Turtle Beach X12 for €40 delivered from Amazon but unfortunately they are out of stock for at least a month, as are the hut and play won't deliver them to Ireland :(

I've seen quite a few others but then I've read dodgy reviews about the mic failing, or the headset falling apart. Looking to spend around €50 on these, present for my little bro, he's by no means a serious gamer but enjoys his xbox all the same.

Thank you for any suggestions and advice you may have.

Brick and mortar is preferable, support the Government coffers and all that lark...

EDIT.

Could be of use to someone else...
    Seems like all the stock of X11s drying up, all I can see is a used pair on Amazon and everywhere else won't deliver or is out of stock.

Smyths have some but Carrickmines is sold out. Failing that Argos have 1 pair of X12s left, they did have 2 up until a moment ago both models are €49.99

Advertisement