Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back to education

• 07-12-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi

I applied to back to education in september and i got a reply not too long ago saying that i was denied because i wasn't in my first year of my course.

I was previously on the dole from December.

It says that you apply when you are starting your first year but you can apply if you are returning to your course in 3rd level. It still says this and the page was updated today. I have returned to my dole office to tell them this. It kinda hard as my office opens from 10-12 and then 2-4 but i am in college in dublin and have to travel so it is hard for me to get in to them and i can't afford to call them.

I think my dole office may not be so good as i still have to get payments from half way threw june to when i started college. I got word from of what my dole payments would be and then say they wouldn't give me the dole because i was at college , which is fine but there is those 3 months i wasn't in college that i should be getting payment for.

So basicly does anyone have any advice for me? Sorry that may be abit incoherent.

Thanks for your time

Advertisement