Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone else miss Action Replay cheats?

• 07-12-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Maybe I'm the only one here but I really do miss when I could play as Hunk in RE4 and have all the weapons/unlimited ammo and life just for the heck of it!

I also miss the fun I had being able to unlock everything I couldn't/hadn't the time for in Final Fantasy VII - XII and other sorts of cheats/codes that only the Action Replay could unlock.

Anyone else feel that way? I still wish I could play Dead Space with unlimited health, cash and ammo. It would be so much fun after having played it to death already.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

not really. actually wish it was harder and like the olden days when u had to play though a game in one sitting - golden axe anyone? u definitely did appreciate it more. something this generation could do with a huge slice of
    it probably did destroy many a family relationship though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

It was handy for things like unlimited money in games like Gran Turismo.

I remember I had most of the races done and used the $$$$$ cheat to just buy cars to have them.

Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

7EOC 6001

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Removing all the water from GTA san andreas was fun. ^^^ as above it was dead handy for gran turismo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,555 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Cheats are now a feature in games to be unlocked.

Also i think i remember a game that had cheats as DLC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement