Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing over charge

Options
  • 07-12-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

I have pm'd mark the following message...hope he's still on here!

we have a problem with our bill.

We are paying every second month i believe.

We were sent an invoice last month for approx €60. (including connection charge we were told we would not incur). Didn't pay as we wished to pay this month along with last month.

Today we received a bill for a total of €135.

I do not understand how this is possible? I confirmed with the point of contact on ordering that we would pay extra €5 a month for unlimited BB so I know we could not have gone over.

We do not use nor have a phone in the house so thats not possible to have incurred further charges.

We are a house of students who have just learned we are going to be getting further cuts to our grants and we cannot afford to be over charged for our services.

We were told at the very beginning that our rate would be €45 a month. Still slightly more than we can afford, but we had no option.

Can you look into this for me?

Thanks

Martin.

(number help in PM) - landline number

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

eldwaro wrote: »
    I have pm'd mark the following message...hope he's still on here!

we have a problem with our bill.

We are paying every second month i believe.

We were sent an invoice last month for approx €60. (including connection charge we were told we would not incur). Didn't pay as we wished to pay this month along with last month.

Today we received a bill for a total of €135.

I do not understand how this is possible? I confirmed with the point of contact on ordering that we would pay extra €5 a month for unlimited BB so I know we could not have gone over.

We do not use nor have a phone in the house so thats not possible to have incurred further charges.

We are a house of students who have just learned we are going to be getting further cuts to our grants and we cannot afford to be over charged for our services.

We were told at the very beginning that our rate would be €45 a month. Still slightly more than we can afford, but we had no option.

Can you look into this for me?

Thanks

Martin.

(number help in PM) - landline number

Hi eldwaro,

I hope the call and explaination was ok. Let me know if you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Hi eldwaro,

I hope the call and explaination was ok. Let me know if you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

great service! thanks Mark.

Advertisement