Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming nerfs to silver earnings in 7.0 for arties

Options
  • 07-12-2011 5:31pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The following changes relating to game economy will be applied in 7.0 updates:

- GW-Panther: credit income decreased by 10%.
    - GW Tiger: credit income decreased by 20%.

- M37: credit income decreased by 30%.
    - M7 Priest: credit income decreased by 8%.
    - M41: credit income decreased by 3%.
    - M12: credit income decreased by 10%.
    - M40/43: credit income decreased by 20%.
    - T92: credit income decreased by 15%.

- SU-14: credit income decreased by 13%.
    - S-51: credit income decreased by 15%.
    - Object 212: credit income decreased by 25%.
    Personally I can understand it in a way but I think 25% on the 212 is way overkill. The best I've done in it was 80k and that was the type of game where you killed 1/3 of the enemy team and damaged another 5 tanks on top of it; normal games you'd be looking at around 30k to 40k before repair and ammo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

yup 25% is overkill imo,at least they left the little T5's alone,i make plenty of creds with su8 ,

Is the point of this to discourage arty party play? seems to me if u wanna play arty it will just mean u need to play it more for same creds. Unless a premium arty line is on the way perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

Feck that, I just got the 212 last week and nows it gonna make 25% less creds :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Shidosha

The huuuuuge exp grinds for arty are already somewhat of a disincentive to play, I find. I've only just elited my SU-8 and am about to buy an SU-14 (once I scrape up the cash). I was planning on transferring my SU-8 crew over, but I've already got tanks that drain my income (it's okay VK2801, I forgive you), I might have to hold onto the SU-8 for money making.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Yay, they left my Type E well alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

thats cos its rusty ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement