Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Stem Ginger in Cork?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for stem ginger (it comes in syrup in a jar).

Opies%20Stem%20Ginger.jpg
    I've tried all supermarkets, Mr Bells in English Market and the Chinese shop on the Coal Quay.

Any other suggestions?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I'm almost positive we sell Epicure stem ginger in SuperValu Carrigaline... Might be a bit out of the way for you though..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Quay co op Sullivans Quay should have something that suit's.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

Theres a stall in the English market that sells it! Cant remember the name but its the one that sells a lot of organic products.Kinda opposite O'Flynns Sausages. I got it there the other day, was expensive enough tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I'm almost positive we sell Epicure stem ginger in SuperValu Carrigaline... Might be a bit out of the way for you though..

Thats my local shop :)

Will give a (better) look! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

wideangle wrote: »
    Quay co op Sullivans Quay should have something that suit's.

Thank you.
    Ainu wrote: »
    Theres a stall in the English market that sells it! Cant remember the name but its the one that sells a lot of organic products.Kinda opposite O'Flynns Sausages. I got it there the other day, was expensive enough tho!

I know the one, thanks v much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Don't forget there's a Quay Co-Op in Main Street Carrigaline also. J

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Try Marks and Spencer I have got there before. Check all the shelves though as last time I found it in an odd place.

Advertisement